Saturday, November 13, 2004

Invitation to All PCQuill Members

I sent an e-mail out to all PCQuill Members, and am awaiting an acceptance of my invitation from everyone. Once you all accept, you will have posting abilities. Only members of PCQuill can post. I kept this as a private blog. Therefore, it will not be listed in the blogspot directory.

Since leaving Z7, I missed the ease of interaction between members. I thought this venue would help eliminate the disconnect and offer a place where members could easily share their ideas.

This is all new to me as I have no idea what I am doing in the set up of this blog. Every time I connect to the board, it is an experiment.

I would welcome any feedback in setting up a blog and hope everyone will take this opportunity to communicate with one another and embrace this forum as a way of sharing your hopes and dreams and writing experiences.

Thanks for listening.

Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a test. Supposidly, everytime someone comments on the board, an e-mail will go out to PCQuill@YahooGroups.com.

Unknown said...

Test, Test. Do you want to bet I'm just talking to myself again?